O4 - Induction Training Programme
Training Programme for Mentors of Young Employees and Human Resource Managers was developed within the UNWIND project. After completing this training programme, participants are able to:
- Master the role of a mentor of a young employee in a company or organisation.
- Help the new employee to successfully manage the probationary period and adapt well to the new job.
- Help empathically and effectively to a young employee with a particular problem in the workplace.
- Prepare and lead a long-term mentoring program to help new employees develop the necessary and practical skills and improve their functioning in the company or organisation.
- Utilise 36 themed video presentations of the UNWIND project to discuss with young employees, analyse a topic, identify a problem and acquiring new skills.
- Create a presentation on any theme they need for mentoring.
The training programme comprises 42 hours of education, of which 21 hours are in the classroom and 21 hours of on-line education aimed at acquiring additional pedagogical and theoretical knowledge and skills.